IIGCC together with TPI would like to invite you to participate in a virtual roundtable to discuss progress towards net zero from oil and gas companies, developing a Global Net Zero Standard for the Oil & Gas Sector and the next steps for engagement.
We will review progress since the beginning of the Climate Action 100+ initiative and present the findings of a critical new piece of research from TPI analysing European oil company climate commitments.
The outline agenda is below and the webinar will take place on Monday 08th June from 15.00 – 16.30 BST
, hosted on IIGCCs WEBEX platform. To register for the webinar please complete this form
All participants must mute themselves and turn off their video when joining the webinar. To ask questions or provide comments, please use the chat function on the webinar or alternatively send them to Lucia Graham Wood at lgrahamwood@IIGCC.org
- Welcome (Faith Ward, TPI Co-Chair)
- Engagement context: How have things progressed since Climate Action 100+ was launched? (Oliver Grayer, IIGCC)
- Presentation of TPI report: overview of different company net zero ambitions (Dan Gardiner, LSE)
- Implications for Investors: (Adam Matthews, Church of England Pensions Board)
- Next steps for engagement via Climate Action 100+: towards Investor expectations setting a new net zero standard for target setting (Oliver Grayer, IIGCC)