This webinar featured the presentation of the annual State of Transition report from Professor Simon Dietz at the London School of Economics. The report assesses the current state of the transition to the low carbon economy, using data from all TPI sectors.
Other participants were:
• Emma Howard Boyd, chair of the Environment Agency & Chair, Agency Pension Fund Investment Committee
• Faith Ward, co chair, TPI
• Mark Mansley, CIO, Brunel Pensions Partnership
• Waqas Samad, CEO, FTSE Russell and LSEG director of information services
• Aled Jones, head of sustainable investment europe, FTSE Russell
• Charlotta Dawidowski Sydstrand, sustainability strategist, AP7
• Gareth Mostyn, Secretary and Chief Executive, Church Commissioners for England
• Fiona Reynolds, CEO, UNPRI
• Nadine Viel Lamare, director, Transition Pathway Initiative
This webinar replaces the event we were supposed to hold on the same day. The mining discussion will now take place at a later date.
If you would like to join us, you will need to register here
in advance of the day.